Do you LOVE Bristol Aggie? Do you want to share that PASSION with others?
If so, we need YOU!
What is a Student Ambassador?
Bristol Aggie Student Ambassadors play a vital role in the future of our school. By assisting the Admissions Coordinator during Student Tours & Events, you will have an opportunity to welcome future students, and their families, into our school and tell them your story. You will have an opportunity to talk about why Bristol Aggie was the right choice for you, what you learned throughout your freshman experience, what you are currently learning in your majors, your community involvement, your plans for the future, and much more!
***The Student Ambassador role is a volunteer position, within the Admissions Department.
Student Ambassadors are expected to:
- Be a friendly & welcoming face
- Build a connection with visiting families by sharing their passion for Bristol Aggie
- Have a strong working knowledge of BA Programs & Offerings
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Maintain a high-level of professionalism & reliability
- Have a desire to practice leadership skills, including public speaking
How to Apply: Click here
To Apply, fill out this Google Form no later than All applications for the Student Ambassador position will be reviewed. If your application is accepted, you will be contacted for an interview.