We would greatly appreciate if you would please share this scholarship opportunity with your high school seniors through your traditional and social media outlets.
At HarborOne Bank, we believe education fuels future success and we are truly excited to renew our efforts to support exceptional students throughout the region. HarborOne’s ONECommunity Scholarship celebrates and honors a commitment to academic excellence and community.
· Twenty $5,000 one-time scholarships sent directly to college
· Must be a high school senior
· Plan to attend a 2 or 4 year accredited college or university
· Someone in the immediate family* must have an active HarborOne Bank deposit account in good standing opened by March 15, 2019 * Immediate family includes: parents, stepparents, guardians, siblings or applicant
· Immediate relatives** of HarborOne employees, Board of Directors and Corporators are ineligible ( **Immediate relatives includes: children, grandchildren, stepchildren, step grandchildren, siblings)
Online application available February 1, 2019
Application due March 15, 2019
Check us out on social media